From loose waves to tightly coiled locks, your mom was right—naturally curly hair is a gorgeous gift. Instead of wishing away your wild mane with heat and chemicals, make it the envy of everyone you meet with a moisture-adding regimen.
Whether you’re letting your locks flow or you’re styling with braids, twists, and bantu knots, curly hair needs more moisture more often. With a DIY leave-in conditioner full of thirst-quenching ingredients, you’ll get the refreshing routine your hair needs.
Battling straight hair that is parched too? This recipe is for you!
• 1 cup aloe vera juice
• 2 tablespoons favorite conditioner
• 2 tablespoons avocado oil
• 5 drops Lavender essential oil
• 5 drops Cedarwood essential oil
• Combine all ingredients in a spray bottle.
• Shake gently to combine.
• Spray onto wet or dry hair that needs extra moisture.