Online marketing courses teach you the skills, systems, and strategies needed to engage your audience in your message, your business, or your product on digital platforms. But there are many online training options available, and it can be difficult to sift through courses and figure out what’s worth your time and money. To help you narrow down your choices, we’ve reviewed the 10 best online marketing courses below.
The top online marketing courses provide you with practical training, real-world exercises, analysis of successful campaigns, and technical know-how needed to become a powerful digital marketer. We researched 30 online marketing courses before narrowing down the top 10.
Basic Ranking Criteria
Before committing to an online course, you should have a sense of the time required to complete the course, whether any prerequisites are required, how flexible the schedule is, and what sort of certificate you can expect to earn upon completion. That’s why for each online marketing course covered in this guide, we looked at four basic factors:
Time to complete. You should be able to complete your online marketing course relatively quickly in order to build and launch campaigns that make an impact in the real world. The courses covered in this guide take anywhere from several hours to two years to complete.
Prerequisites required. Only one of the courses covered in this guide requires you to have completed any prerequisites. This means you can dive straight into almost any of the courses and immediately start learning.
Flexible schedule. We get it, you’re busy. That’s why we selected part-time courses with flexible schedules to best suit your needs.
Certificate of completion. All of the courses in this guide offer a verified certificate of completion, which is a valuable addition to your resume.
Advanced Ranking Criteria
The basic criteria mentioned above are relevant to nearly all online courses. However, we also looked at some key factors specific to marketing. These factors include:
- The course covers a variety of marketing skills and strategies, from frameworks and funnels to web analytics and SEO.
- The instructors are skilled teachers with firsthand experience as successful marketers, especially in the digital space.
- The course’s effectiveness has been proven by former graduates successfully launching marketing campaigns and converting clicks into sales.
- To build a sense of camaraderie and personal connection through the online platform, the course includes interactions with teachers and fellow students.
- The course utilizes hands-on, project-based exercises that help students put marketing strategies into action.
- The course acquaints students with important techniques, vocabulary, and norms within the world of marketing, especially digital marketing.
- The course is highly applicable to contemporary, 21st century digital marketing and is on the cutting-edge of new developments in the digital marketing space.
10 Best Online Marketing Courses
Digital Marketing Course
Intelligent Award: Top Pick
The ClickMinded platform is devoted solely to teaching people digital marketing. The Digital Marketing Course is a bundle of seven courses designed to massively increase sales. Each of the courses is oriented around a different theme or space: social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, paid advertising, sales funnels, web analytics, and search engine optimization. The courses are taught by marketers at the most successful tech companies on the planet like Airbnb and Lyft. Each course costs $997 separately, but the bundle gives you access to all seven for a highly discounted rate of $1,997. More so than any of the other courses included in this guide, this one practices what it preaches. Its webpage and sales funnels are top-notch, its platform is fresh and user-friendly, and its variety of courses makes it a one-stop shop for digital marketing.
- Price: $1,997
- Time to complete: 42 hours
- Prerequisites required: No
- Flexible schedule: Yes
- Includes verified certificate of participation: Yes
Who should take this course? Anyone who is serious about committing time and money to learning the ins and outs of digital marketing would benefit from this bundle. After two courses, the bundle pays for itself.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|Flexible scheduling||No live interactions with faculty/students|
|Many options within the bundle|